Thursday 29 November 2012

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset review


I have been a Hardcore gamer for many years now so having a good headset that i strong and doesn't brake when you drop it by accident is what i have been looking for the turtle beach headset range top of the range headset and at a great price.

But i wanted more than just any old headset i wanted something comfortable, durable, long lasting and of course with good quality sound and microphone. A my friends have decent headset so i went around to see my friends and played  the Xbox 360 to test there headsets. Which ever i like the most i would probably buy.
Want to get your hands on the new Ipad for free check this out.




I tested about 6 headset altogether and the Turtle beach Ear Force X12 delivered what i was looking for in a headset. so i purchase some after a while playing with them i was very satisfied. I am still using them to this day but if i did ever update i would stay with the turtle beach range.

Good Points

  • Good Sound Quality
  • Very Well Made
  • Easy to Set up
  • No Batteries!!
Bad Points
  • Get a little lose when you bend over
  • A lot of cables

Overall this headset is brilliant for gamers very good buy for me.

Check me out on amazon



0 comments:

Post a Comment